- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Asish Chakrabarti
- Beach Park Plaza on Jumeirah Beach road, houses lot of eateries including Starbucks, Duck King, Susi Palace etc. Pagoda, on the first floor, just beside the escalator, serves Thai and Chinese cusine. The restaurant has a very pleasing ambiance, less crowded and the stewards are very courteous. The service was excellant, considering that their was no rush. One need to lookout, when there are lot of guests. The food should get an 'A', very tasty and made of fresh ingrediants, specially the Poultry and Meat. We felt that the quantity vis-a-vis the price is little less, but the quality covers it all. One can buy a full course meal at the range of 60-70 Dirhams, per head.
- The description was provided by Asish Chakrabarti
Ask a local about Pagoda, Beach Park Plaza, Jumeirah Beach Rd.Locals have answered 146 questions about Dubai.
Ask Dubai Locals about Pagoda, Beach Park Plaza, Jumeirah Beach Rd.
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- User Rating