The trip is an awesome blend of great scenery, fresh air and outdoor activity, local culture and history and loads of laughs. The small group sizes mean an amazing degree of flexibility, so every trip is different and moulded to suit you and your fellow passengers. The small groups also allow you to stay in small out-of-the-way B and B's and hotels, offering a warm friendly welcome and first class accommodation. All rooms have private bathrooms and most come with TV's and Tea and Coffee facilities.
- Visit the legendary Giants Causeway
- Conquer your fear of heights on the Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge
- Clamber over the cliff-top ruins of Dun Luce Castle
- Take a Black cab tour of the fascinating Belfast city
- Hill-walking amongst some of the most remote and stunning scenery in Ireland
- Try Surfing in the North and north-west
- Horse-riding on breath-taking endless beaches
- A walking tour of Londonderry/Derry city
- Explore the nine Glens of Antrim
- Walk in the Mourne Mountains
- Climb Knocknaree Mountain to Queen Maeve's tomb
These are just some of the possibilities, if you have any suggestions or requests let us know and we will try and organize something for you.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Northern Ireland and the North West Small Group Jeep Tour from Dublin (5 days)Locals have answered 80 questions about Dublin.
Ask Dublin Locals about Northern Ireland and the North West Small Group Jeep Tour from Dublin (5 days)