This is not a bus tour, it is a 4X4 adventure. You will go off the road and explore remote areas of outstanding beauty. Far beyond the reach of mortal tourists. There is loads of space, the seats are soft and comfy and you can open all the windows to let in the fresh air. You will never be without a barbecue and there is tea and coffee on board.
- Explore areas beyond the reach of normal tours
- Green fields and stone walls of Dingle
- Travel in one of the coolest vehicles in Ireland
- Ireland's highest mountain range - the Macgillyycuddy Reeks
- Kiss the magical Blarney Stone
- Swim with Funghi the Dolphin in Dingle Bay
- Gaelic football on Ireland's most spectacular beaches
- Explore the undiscovered peninsula of West Cork
- Take the cable car to Dursey Island
- BBQ on the beach
- Great nights out in some of Ireland's best pubs
- Horse-riding on The Beara Peninsula
- Walk in the Galtee Mountains
- Climb Ireland's highest mountain - Carantoul
- Try your hand at riding a Llama
- Experience the rich historical past of the region, from Stone Age man to the modern age
- Learn the art of Gaelic Beach Volleyball
- Chill out and paint a picture, painting kits on board (no nudes)
These are just some of the possibilities, if you have any suggestions or requests let us know and we will try and organize something for you.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about South West of Ireland Small Group Jeep Tour from Dublin (5 days)Locals have answered 80 questions about Dublin.
Ask Dublin Locals about South West of Ireland Small Group Jeep Tour from Dublin (5 days)