- Short City Tour
- Coastal Drive past , home to the rich and famous.
- Avoca Handweavers - Morning Coffee (at an additional cost) and craft shopping
- Glendalough - we personally guide you through this enchanting 6th Century Monastic Settlement followed by a gentle walk to the magnificent Upper Lake.
- Pub Lunch - Home cooking in a traditional Irish Pub (at an additional cost)
- Sally Gap Adventure - mountain lakes, wild heather and barren boglands (location for Braveheart)
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about The Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from DublinLocals have answered 80 questions about Dublin.
Ask Dublin Locals about The Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from Dublin