The Victoria Hotel Dunedin is located in Dunedin, close to Cadbury World, New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Nearby points of interest also include First Church of Otago and Otago Settlers Museum.
The Victoria Hotel Dunedin features a restaurant. Room service is available. The hotel serves Cooked-to-order breakfasts (surcharges apply). High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary.
Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- All citizens of New Zealand will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: NZD 80 (one way)
- Late check-out: NZD 50
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: NZD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 25 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: NZD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about The Victoria Hotel DunedinLocals have answered 1 question about Dunedin.
Ask Dunedin Locals about The Victoria Hotel Dunedin
- 137 St Andrew Street Centre City
- Dunedin 9016
- User Rating