Base yourself in Inverness for 3 nights and explore the beautiful Scottish Highlands and the picturesque Isle of Skye on this four-day tour from Edinburgh.
Highlights of your four-day Skye and Highlands excursion include:
- Rannoch Moor and Glencoe, Scotland's most famous glen and the scene of the terrible massacre of the MacDonalds in 1692
- Fort William and the striking scenery of the Great Glen
- Excursion to the Isle of Skye by mini coach
- Drive over one of Scotland's highest roads to scenic Applecross
- Free time in Inverness
- The Victorian resort town of Pitlochry
You'll stay in first-class hotel or guesthouse accommodations on this four-day tour, specially selected for their convenient locations close to the main sights and shopping areas. There's a hearty Scottish breakfast to get things off to a good start each day, and your dinner arrangements have been kept free so you can dine as the mood takes you.
A popular feature of this tour is the extended free time available for independent sightseeing or shopping. You'll have plenty of time to relax in the Highland surroundings without feeling rushed, following your own interests at your own pace.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about 4-Day Inverness, Skye and the Highlands Tour from EdinburghLocals have answered 15 questions about Edinburgh.
Ask Edinburgh Locals about 4-Day Inverness, Skye and the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh