See it all on a grand five-day tour of the Highlands of Scotland by minivan – from the ancient Cairngorms and vibrant Inverness to the romantic beauty of the Isle of Skye and awe-inspiring Glencoe. With a maximum group size of 16 passengers, you are sure to have a memorable and personal experience on this special five-day excursion to Scotland's Highlands.
Highlights on your five-day small group excursion include:
- Crossing the Forth Road Bridge
- Cairngorm National Park and the ancient pine forests of the Rothiemurchus Estate
- Loch Insh and taking a short forest walk to the ruins of Loch an Eilean Castle
- Panoramic views of Loch Ness
- Two nights in Inverness
- Far north-west Highlands and the wild mountains of Assynt
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Fishing village of Ullapool
- Loch Glencoul, and optional boat trip to Eas a' Chual Aluinn, the highest waterfall in Britain
- Ruins of Ardvreck Castle
- Lunch in Applecross
- Isle of Skye and overnight in Portree
- Poignant Glencoe
Winner of the Inaugural Scottish Thistle Award for Sustainable Tourism, October 2007.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about 5-Day Highland Explorer Small Group Tour from EdinburghLocals have answered 15 questions about Edinburgh.
Ask Edinburgh Locals about 5-Day Highland Explorer Small Group Tour from Edinburgh