Visit four romantic Scottish islands in five days on a small group excursion from Edinburgh. You'll explore some of the most dramatic and beautiful scenery on Scotland's rugged west coast, and visit the fabled islands of Mull, Iona, Staffa and Isle of Skye.
Highlights on your five-day island excursion include:
- Loch Lomond
- Inveraray, home to the Campbell Clan and the Duke of Argyll
- Overnight in Oban, gateway to the islands
- Ferry crossings to Mull and Iona
- Iona's historic abbey
- Glencoe, scene of the infamous massacre of the Clan Macdonald in 1692
- Views over Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain
- Overnight in the picturesque harbor town of Portree on the Isle of Skye
- Monster-spotting on Loch Ness
With a maximum group size of 16 passengers, you are sure to have a memorable and personal experience on this special day trip to Scotland's west coast islands. You'll travel in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan and receive individual attention from your expert driver/guide. Traveling in a small group means you can reach out-of-the-way places to discover the real Scotland!
Winner of the Inaugural Scottish Thistle Award for Sustainable Tourism, October 2007.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about 5-Day Iona, Mull and the Isle of Skye Small Group Tour from EdinburghLocals have answered 15 questions about Edinburgh.
Ask Edinburgh Locals about 5-Day Iona, Mull and the Isle of Skye Small Group Tour from Edinburgh