The West Lothian Golf Club, founded in 1892, is frequently described consistently as having 'the best golf course in the area'. Originally laid out by Willie Park Jnr as a nine hole facility, the course was completely redesigned by Fraser Middleton over an area of 148 acres. The new course was opened in 1979 and comprises 18 testing holes of golf which, with the skills of our Course Development Team, ensures our members and guests are never without a wee change to keep them keen
It is situated 15 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 1 hour from Glasgow Airport. To the south Linlithgow with its Historic Palace and Loch and to the north the Trossachs and Ochil Hills form a prominent backdrop with Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument and Kincardine Bridge to the fore
Looking east you will see uninterrupted views of the spectacular Forth Road and Rail Bridges and the Bass Rock beyond.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about West Lothian Golf Club (The)Locals have answered 15 questions about Edinburgh.
Ask Edinburgh Locals about West Lothian Golf Club (The)