- Type: Wineries
NileGuide Expert tip:
Wine and cheese is a great way to enjoy Florence!
- An afternoon of wine tasting with a side of cheese is something you can really only enjoy fully in Florence. Part of the top ten tours of Florence, this tour is made for lovers of wine and connoisseurs alike. A delightful medley of cheeses and Tuscan wine favorite are paired together. It is a small group of maximum of 12 people in a local wine bar in Florence. The cheeses are combined with many flavors of Tuscany such as figs, truffle honey and strawberry vinegar.
Some of the selections could be something like this:
- 1 glass of white wine Vernaccia di San Gimignano accompanied by Brie and Acacia's honey
- 1 glass of red wine Chianti colli Senesi DOCG accompanied by Pecorino di Fossa Cheese and strawberry aromatic vinegar
- 1 glass of red wine Brunello di Montalcino Tiezzi accompanied by Pecorino Cheese and figs
- 1 glass of red wine Super Tuscan Noir accompanied by fruits of the forest and goat cheese
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about Florence Cheese and Wine TastingLocals have answered 73 questions about Florence.
Ask Florence Locals about Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting