- Type: Climbing
- Localyte author: Floripa Cabana
NileGuide Expert Says:
Simply the best -- and maybe the only -- place to see both the city of Florianopolis and its beaches
- The best view of the actual city of Florianópolis, is the top of Morro da Cruz, the highest point above the city. See an earlier review for further details about this specific location. On the ocean side of the island, there are two excellent viewpoints. One is from the convent, just before Praia Armação. As you drive around the point from Morro das Pedras, headed south, the entrance will be on the right hand side (through a gate, up the hill). The second viewpoint is at the top of the hill above the town of Lagoa da Conceição, on the main highway that connects the beach side of the island, with the neighborhood of Itacorubi. There is ample parking and a platform for viewing the lagoa, dunes, and the ocean.
- The description was provided by Floripa Cabana
Ask a local about Morro da Cruz, Florianopolis - Santa CatarinaLocals have answered 27 questions about Florianopolis.
Ask Florianopolis Locals about Morro da Cruz, Florianopolis - Santa Catarina
- Morro da Cruz, Florianopolis - Santa Catarina
- Florianopolis, Santa Catarina
- User Rating