Maredomus Hotel is located near the beach in Fortaleza's Beira Mar neighborhood and close to Iracema Beach. Additional area points of interest include Futuro Beach and Placido Castelo Stadium.
Maredomus Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning in the restaurant. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 2.5-star property has a business center and offers a technology helpdesk, audio-visual equipment, and business services. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Fortaleza property has 102 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and express check-in. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 80 guestrooms at Maredomus Hotel. Guestrooms have city, ocean, or sea views. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. They also offer phones and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and in-room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. 30-inch LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include minibars, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request a turndown service, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- There are no room charges for children 7 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- Tourism fee: BRL 1 per room, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: BRL 2 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: BRL 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: BRL 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): BRL 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Av. Almirante Barroso, 1030
- Fortaleza 60060-440
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating