BlueWave Inn Kokura is located in Kitakyushu, close to Zenrin Map Museum and Kokura Castle. Additional area points of interest include Kitakyushu City Art Museum and Spaceworld.
The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). BlueWave Inn Kokura features self parking, an elevator (lift), and air conditioning in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge.
There are 196 guestrooms at BlueWave Inn Kokura. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones. LCD televisions are available in guestrooms. Air-conditioned rooms also include trouser presses and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking: JPY 750 per day
- Buffet breakfast: JPY 840 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 2-14-65 Asano Kokurakita-ku
- Kitakyushu 802-0001
- User Rating