- With city-state traditions reaching back for centuries, Hamburg has always played a special political and cultural role in Germany's history.
Today, as a key commercial hub, an international harbor and a media and cultural center, the metropolis on the Elbe River with its one million inhabitants is once again pursuing ancient traditions with typically Hanseatic aplomb. This comes as no surprise: Germany's second largest city offers a high quality of life and international flair. In Hamburg, the word "boredom" is unknown.
SAVE MONEY WITH THE HAMBURG CARD OFFERING:
- Free travel on public transport (HVV) in the Greater Hamburg Area
- Discounts on last minute tickets at 16 theaters
- Up to 50% discounts at more than 130 places of interest such as sightseeing tours, harbour and Alster lake cruises
- 20% discounts in restaurant
- 20% discount from selected shopping partners, on parking tickets and souvenirs
- Hamburg guide, free information brochure and city map
- © Viator2013