Hanoi Elite Hotel is located in central Hanoi, close to Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Temple of Literature. Nearby points of interest also include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ngoc Son Temple.
Hanoi Elite Hotel features a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Limo/town car service, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
There are 20 guestrooms at Hanoi Elite Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. At the 2.0-star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. LCD televisions have cable channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Air-conditioned rooms also include CD players, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and welcome amenities. Guests may request microwaves and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No onsite parking is available.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking: USD 5 per night
- Self parking large vehicle: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- No 10/50 Dao Duy Tu Street, Old Quarter
- Hoan Kiem Dist.
- User Rating