Located in central Hanoi, Hanoi Imperial Hotel is connected to the airport and close to Ngoc Son Temple, Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, and Hoan Kiem Lake. Nearby points of interest also include Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Dining options at Hanoi Imperial Hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager reception. This 4.0-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Hanoi property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property offers a shopping center shuttle (surcharge). Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a concierge desk, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2010.
There are 40 guestrooms at Hanoi Imperial Hotel. Guestrooms have city or lake views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, down blankets, and premium bedding. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. At the 4.0-star property, accommodations include kitchens with refrigerators, dishwashers, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and in-room safes, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail as well as complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). 32-inch LCD televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Guestrooms have private pools. Air-conditioned rooms also include CD players, separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, and washers/dryers. Guests may request microwaves and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking: USD 5 per night
- Self parking large vehicle: USD 10 per night
- Early check-in: USD 40
- Late check-out: USD 40
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 44 Hang Hanh Street
- User Rating