Enjoy more time exploring Vietnam's Halong Bay, one of Vietnam's most spectacular World Heritage listed natural wonders, on this 2-night cruise aboard a junk boat. Dotted with limestone islands in a sea of azure blue water you will cruise the bay, enjoy seafood lunches, dinner, swimming, kayaking (optional) and visit one of the many limestone caves.
This three-day cruising itinerary to Halong Bay in Vietnam gives you the best chance to enjoy the World Heritage listed Halong Bay from the luxury junk boat. Here you can relax on the tanning deck, swim in the clear, aqua blue waters and enjoy the best cuisine available in the bay. All the while you will be looked after by our dedicated and attentive crew. There is also the option of exploring some of the bay's most secluded lagoons using our fleet of modern easy-to-maneuver kayaks for some unforgettable scenery only accessible by kayak.
Akin to a floating hotel. Here are some of the junk's facilities:
- 5 ensuite twin cabins with air-conditioning and ensuite tiled bathroom
- Hot and cold running water and shower in each bathroom
- Dining room serving Vietnamese fare (including complimentary welcome drink and free tea and coffee throughout trip)
- Licensed bar with extensive wine list
- Games area with assortment of board games, books and magazines
- Sun tanning area with eight adjustable sun lounges
- 5 lightweight western made (New Zealand) sea kayaks
- Night fishing from the boat
- Fully staffed crew of 7 including Customer Services Manager
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Halong Bay 3-Day Junk Boat CruiseLocals have answered 50 questions about Hanoi.
Ask Hanoi Locals about Halong Bay 3-Day Junk Boat Cruise