Imagine waking up surrounded by the tranquil beauty of Halong Bay - one of Vietnam's most spectacular natural wonders. Dotted with limestone islands in a sea of azure blue water you will explore the World Heritage listed Halong Bay aboard a junk boat. While you cruise the bay, enjoy a seafood lunch, dinner, swimming, kayaking (optional) or visit one of the many limestone caves.
Halong Bay covers an area of 1,500 square km. With more than a thousand limestone peaks rising up from its crystalline emerald waters this area is rightly viewed as one of the natural wonders of Vietnam and is one of five World Heritage-listed sites. This two-day itinerary gives you the chance to enjoy Halong Bay from the luxury of your junk.
Here you can relax on the tanning deck, swim in the clear waters and enjoy the best cuisine available in the bay. All the while you will be looked after by our dedicated and attentive crew. There is also the option of exploring some of the bay's most secluded lagoons using our fleet of modern easy-to-maneuver kayaks for some unforgettable scenery only accessible by kayak.
Whilst on board you will indulge in two seafood lunches, one dinner and one breakfast. Tan overnight tour of Halong Bay also provides the perfect opportunity to sit back and watch the sunset or to try a spot of night fishing.
Akin to a floating hotel, here are some of the junk's facilities:
- 5 ensuite twin cabins with air-conditioning and ensuite tiled bathroom
- Hot and cold running water and shower in each bathroom
- Dining room serving Vietnamese fare
- Licensed bar with extensive wine list
- Sun tanning area with eight adjustable sun lounges
- 5 lightweight western made (New Zealand) sea kayaks
- Night fishing from the boat
- Fully staffed crew of 7 including Customer Services Manager
- Full Name as on passports
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Vietnamese Visa dates
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Halong Bay Overnight Junk Boat CruiseLocals have answered 50 questions about Hanoi.
Ask Hanoi Locals about Halong Bay Overnight Junk Boat Cruise