Located in Kapaau, Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho'omaluhia is by the ocean and close to Kamehameha Park, King Kamehameha Statue, and ATV Outfitters. Nearby points of interest also include Big Island Eco Adventures 2.
Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho'omaluhia's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the dining room (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness facility, and complimentary bicycles. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4-star property offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Kapaau property has 111 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Wedding services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Self parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Victorian property include a rooftop terrace, a library, and gift shops/newsstands. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). This is a smoke-free property.
There are 16 guestrooms at Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho'omaluhia. Guestrooms share bathrooms; amenities include complimentary toiletries.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A 13.41 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Full breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho'omaluhiaLocals have answered 1 question about Big Island (Hawaii).
Ask Big Island (Hawaii) Locals about Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho'omaluhia
- 250 Lokahi Road
- Kapaau, HI 96755
- User Rating