- The Museum of Foreign Art contains large amounts of non-Finnish art from the years 1300-1850, including collections by Paul and Fanny Sinebrychoff, donated to the Finnish government in 1921. In addition to Dutch, Flemish, Italian and French paintings, among others, the collection comprises an important set of miniatures, as well as icons, prints, drawings, furniture, silver and porcelain. The museum also occasionally has special exhibitions, in conjunction with which there may be guided tours, lectures or concerts. The museum is located in the Sinebrychoff house designed by Jean Wiik in 1840.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Sinebrychoffin TaidemuseoLocals have answered 18 questions about Helsinki.
Ask Helsinki Locals about Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo
- Very Highly Recommended 2010