Near the airport, PARKROYAL Saigon is located in Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Binh neighborhood and close to Gia Dinh Park, Saigon Central Post Office, and Ho Chi Minh City Hall. Additional points of interest include Ho Chi Minh City National University and Jade Emperor Pagoda.
PARKROYAL Saigon's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Ho Chi Minh City property has 27 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
186 air-conditioned guestrooms at PARKROYAL Saigon feature minibars and complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Satellite television is provided. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8 per vehicle (one way)
- Buffet breakfast fee: USD 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 309B-311 Nguyen Van Troi
- Tan Binh District
- Ho Chi Minh City
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating