Near the airport, Ramana Hotel Saigon is located in Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Binh neighborhood and close to War Remnants Museum, Saigon Central Post Office, and Ho Chi Minh City Hall. Additional points of interest include Tao Dan Park and Jade Emperor Pagoda.
Ramana Hotel Saigon's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Ho Chi Minh City property has 350 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Nearby parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
290 air-conditioned guestrooms at Ramana Hotel Saigon feature minibars and complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 350000 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 175000 (one way), (from 5 to 10 years old)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 323 Le Van Sy Street, District 3
- Ho Chi Minh City
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating