Sen Viet Hotel is located in central Ho Chi Minh City, close to Tao Dan Park, Mariamman Temple, and War Remnants Museum. Nearby points of interest also include Reunification Palace and Ben Thanh Market.
Sen Viet Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning in the restaurant. Recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments and massage/treatment rooms. This 3-star property offers a meeting/conference room, technology support staff, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Nearby parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
64 air-conditioned guestrooms at Sen Viet Hotel feature minibars and complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 32-inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 525000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for SEN VIET HOTEL
Reasonable Hotel. Reasonable Price.
As this was my first trip to Vietnam I wasn't sure what to expect with regard to the standard of hotels but was pleasantly surprised when our tour bus pulled up outside the Sen...
- posted on 10.27.12
- by Stephen G
Really not much experience by just one night stay in Sen Viet Hotel, but feel a bit disappointed for the first arriving after the reception staff gave us the wrong room type after many...
- posted on 10.04.12
- by Kimleang L