Tajmasago Castle is a business-friendly hotel located in Ho Chi Minh City and local attractions include Museum of Fine Arts, Hoa Binh Market, and Ben Thanh Market. Other area points of interest include Mariamman Temple and Opera House.
Dining options at Tajmasago Castle include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast each morning in the café. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and body treatments. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers a meeting/conference room, limo/town car service, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This Ho Chi Minh City property has event space consisting of a conference center and banquet facilities. The property has a shopping center shuttle, which is complimentary. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a rooftop terrace, a library, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking.
19 air-conditioned guestrooms at Tajmasago Castle feature iPod docking stations and computers. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Accommodations include refrigerators and minibars. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers with handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Plasma televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include complimentary bottled water, windows that open, and welcome amenities. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake-up calls.
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- 6 Phan Van Chuong Street
- Phu My Hung, District 7
- Ho Chi Minh City
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating