Silverland Hotel & Spa is located in Ho Chi Minh City's Dong Khoi neighborhood, close to Vincom Center Shopping Mall, Opera House, and Saigon Central Post Office. Nearby points of interest also include Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica and Ho Chi Minh City Hall.
Silverland Hotel & Spa's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a complimentary evening social on select days. This 3.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Ho Chi Minh City property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Tour/ticket assistance and translation services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and gift shops/newsstands.
67 air-conditioned guestrooms at Silverland Hotel & Spa feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, down blankets, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones. 30-inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, video-game consoles, and VCRs. Rooms also include complimentary bottled water, safes, windows that open, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request a turndown service.
Notifications and Fees:
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Breakfast fee: USD 12 for adults and USD 6 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 20 - 22 Thai Van Lung Street, Dist 1
- Ho Chi Minh City
- User Rating