- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Kenn Smith
- The service is outstanding and food is excellent. It is considered expensive by local people, but for a tourist wanting a clean, romatic environment with good music and a very good wine list. This is the best place to try Vietnamese food. There are surprisingly few good choices for traditional Vietnamese cuisine located so near the center of the city. The reflection pool in the center of the restaurant was used in a popular Vietnamese film in 2004 for a comedic fight scene. Upstairs, there are several private dining rooms with traditional design and furniture - good for small parties.
- The description was provided by Kenn Smith
- 46 D Dong Khoi, Dong Khoi Area
- Ho Chi Minh City
- User Rating