- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: QuyenColin
- If you love Japanese cuisine, this is the best place in Ho Chi Minh City to come over. It is located at the corner of Le Thanh Ton and Ton Duc Thang, so you will have a spectacular view from there to the street. You can either have a table on the ground or on the first floor. About the food, many kinds of sushi are served with the freshest ingredient, especially salmon and sardin which I do not know any where else to have. This place is actually famous to foreigners already but it doesn't mean that the local can not enjoy. This is where you can see how many cultures meet.
- The description was provided by QuyenColin
Ask a local about Quán Ăn The Sushi Bar Thiên QuếLocals have answered 70 questions about Ho Chi Minh.
Ask Ho Chi Minh Locals about Quán Ăn The Sushi Bar Thiên Quế
- 2, Lê Thánh Tôn, P.Bến Nghé, Q.1, Việt Nam
- User Rating