- Type: Brand Names ,Boutique ,Hip
NileGuide Expert tip:
The bar and the cabanas by the pool are where a lot of the fun is going down.
- Located on Hollywood Boulevard, with its Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel is pretty much ground zero of where people from the styx think Hollywood is. Across the street from this landmark hotel is the state of the art Kodak Theater, current home of the Academy Awards presentation ceremonies. There is a resonance to this fact, since this hotel hosted the first Academy Awards in the 1920s, and has a movie museum in its grand lobby. It is across the street from the Mann's Chinese Theatre and the Walk of Fame. The rooms, renovated to the original Spanish-Colonial style, are named after illustrious stars from the hotel's heyday. Each are pleasantly decorated and cozy. A few even have their original 1920s-style bathrooms. An additional option is its lovely cabanas that surround a swimming pool and courtyard. Teddy's lounge in here is the hub of the area's nightlife.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood
Ask Hollywood Locals about Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood
User Reviews for Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood
Do not hesitate to book this Hotel. fabulous location and hotel
I had read some reviews on this hotel before booking & was a little concerned, however loved the central location as our trip was short and we needed to be near everything, shopping,...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by Yorkieholidays
Terrible room service
Roosevelt hotel was our best choice due to its famous reputation and it was close to the location we were performing at. We loved the hotel it's beautiful but terrible room service....
- posted on 11.21.12
- by Jream A
Historical Hollywood location
Located across from the walkway of stars and graumans Chinese theater with plenty of people watching. Taxis ad hard to find. Fairly easy drive to Getty, Universal, NBC and Burbank...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by Suzanne0814
- Hotel Pool 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Highly Recommended 2009
- Highly Recommended 2010
- visit website
- tel: +1 323 466 7000 / +1 800 950 7667 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 323 462 8056
- send email
- 7000 Hollywood Blvd
- Hollywood, CA 90028
- Y! Travel: Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood
- Thompson Hotels
Hotel star rating: