- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve is one of the most spectacular natural resources in the state of Hawaii. For over a decade, efforts have been made to maintain this pristine marine ecosystem. With over three million visitors annually, restorations made to Hanauma have successfully made this place both an educational and memorable recreational experience. A short video welcomes visitors, encouraging them to serve as stewards to Hanauma's living yet fragile reef.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about Hanauma Bay Marine PreserveLocals have answered 29 questions about Honolulu.
Ask Honolulu Locals about Hanauma Bay Marine Preserve
- visit website
- tel: +1 808 396 4229 / +1 808 397 5840 (Education Program)
- fax: +1 808 395 0468
- send email
- 7455 Kalanianaole Highway
- (Kalanianaole Highway at the Hanauma Bay turnoff)
- Honolulu, HI 96825
- every day but Tuesday; summer 6 AM - 7 PM (open until 10 PM on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month); winter 6 AM - 6 PM (open until 10 PM on the second Saturday of each month)
- No Sweat