Hyatt North Houston is a business-friendly hotel located in Houston, close to Greenspoint Mall and Houston Police Department Museum. Regional points of interest also include Downtown Aquarium and Memorial Park.
Dining options at Hyatt North Houston include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Houston property has 2508 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. In addition to an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 3 mi, other complimentary shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and a shopping center shuttle. Business services and concierge services are available. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
334 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hyatt North Houston feature MP3 docking stations and CD players. Accommodations offer city, pool, or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. All rooms include separate sitting areas along with desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 32-inch flat-panel televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Coffee/tea makers, electronic check-out, and irons/ironing boards are also provided. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and microwaves. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Crowne Plaza Houston NorthLocals have answered 16 questions about Houston.
Ask Houston Locals about Crowne Plaza Houston North
- 425 N Sam Houston Pkwy E
- Houston, TX 77060
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating