Located in central Indianapolis, Hyatt Regency Indianapolis is near the airport and within walking distance of Indiana Convention Center, Indiana State Capitol, and Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Additional points of interest include Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Lucas Oil Stadium.
Dining options at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness facility. This 3.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Indianapolis property has 3252 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
499 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis feature iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Beds come with signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Also included are safes and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request a turndown service, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Hyatt Regency IndianapolisLocals have answered 3 questions about Indianapolis.
Ask Indianapolis Locals about Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
- 1 S Capitol Ave
- Indianapolis, IN 46204
- User Rating