JW Marriott Indianapolis is a business-friendly hotel located in Indianapolis, close to Indiana State Museum, Indiana State Capitol, and Indiana Convention Center. Additional points of interest include NCAA Hall of Champions and Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians.
JW Marriott Indianapolis features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 4-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Indianapolis property has 9569 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke-free property.
1005 air-conditioned guestrooms at JW Marriott Indianapolis feature iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 37-inch high-definition televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about JW Marriott IndianapolisLocals have answered 3 questions about Indianapolis.
Ask Indianapolis Locals about JW Marriott Indianapolis
- 10 S West Street
- Indianapolis, IN 46204
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating