Located in central Indianapolis, Omni Severin Hotel is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Circle Center Mall, Indiana Convention Center, and Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Additional points of interest include Indiana State Capitol and Lucas Oil Stadium.
Omni Severin Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 2 bars/lounges are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves cooked-to-order breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Indianapolis property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and express check-out. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
424 air-conditioned guestrooms at Omni Severin Hotel feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 40 West Jackson Place
- Indianapolis, IN 46225
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating