Located in central Indianapolis, The Westin Indianapolis is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Indiana Convention Center, Indiana State Capitol, and Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians. Additional points of interest include Bankers Life Fieldhouse and NCAA Hall of Champions.
The Westin Indianapolis's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness facility. This 4-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Indianapolis property has 3623 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Concierge services and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and express check-out.
573 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Westin Indianapolis feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Bathrooms feature bathrobes and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 32-inch high-definition televisions have pay movies. Safes, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios are also provided. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about The Westin IndianapolisLocals have answered 3 questions about Indianapolis.
Ask Indianapolis Locals about The Westin Indianapolis
- 50 S Capitol Ave
- Indianapolis, IN 46204
- User Rating