- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Sa`ad Mohamed
- Its the probably the cheapest way of sampling authentic Afghan cuisine away from Afghanistan under adequate hygienic conditions. The menu consists of both regular and specialty dishes, seating is both indoors and outdoors, the staff is all either Afghan descent or native Afghani. The interior is rather spartan but there are a few very good wall hangings of Afghanistan. The food is mostly non-spicy [no chillies] but the taste is awesome. Do try the Afghan Seekh Kababs [Skewer Kebabs] and the Afghani Pula'ow - rice cooked in lamb/beef yukhnee [broth] and seasoned with raisins & carrots.
- The description was provided by Sa`ad Mohamed
- Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
- User Rating