- Type: Kid Friendly ,Business Travel ,Brand Names
NileGuide Expert tip:
Location-wise Ritz is not very close to all forms of public transportation and it is located in a bit of rush traffic area
- Located on the southern bank of the Bosphorus, The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul offers a wonderful view of the strait. The hotel offers luxurious accommodation for travelers in the city that is located in two continents. The various club level rooms and suites are uniquely designed and equipped with modern facilities for the comfort of the guest. The Ritz-Carlton is minutes away from the Dolmabahçe Palace, the Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque), the Bosphorus bridge and the Topkapi Palace. The hotel has 4 dining options to offer, where you can relish interesting cuisine. A spa that offers rejuvenating treatments in its 9 rooms is one of the highlights of the Ritz-Carlton.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Ritz-Carlton Istanbul (The)Locals have answered 185 questions about Istanbul.
Ask Istanbul Locals about Ritz-Carlton Istanbul (The)
- Best Hotel 2008
- Readers' Travel Award Winner 2008
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
- Forbes Traveler 400 2008
The hotel provides venue for weddings and social events.
- visit website
- tel: 90 212 334 4444
- fax: 90 212 334 4455
- Askerocaği Caddesi No. 15
- Suzer Plaza, Elmadağ, Şişli
- Istanbul, IB 34367
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating
NileGuide TravelPost sign in to rate it