- Kardeşler Cafe is a 40 years old legend on Burgazada. Every day for the last 40 years, the Master of the place, Mehmet Ali Usta (Usta means connoisseur in Turkish), opens the place sharp at 6:00 AM and captures the surroundings with a seductive smell of baked goods. The young generation especially loves MALİ (M for Mehmet and ALİ). They stop by very often after a long day of biking and playing on the streets of Burgazada. MALİ also loves them, as you will notice that he knows each of them by heart and name. Another typically loyal clientele of Kardeşler are the ferry riders who leave the island quite early for work. You too shall drop by here for some baked goods as you get hungry during the afternoon. Mehmet Ali Usta serves sandwiches, french fries, Turkish pitas and pizzas and typical Turkish wraps of döner kebab.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about Burgazada Kardesler CafeLocals have answered 185 questions about Istanbul.
Ask Istanbul Locals about Burgazada Kardesler Cafe
- tel: +90 (0216) 381 12 29 - 23 91
- Çarşi Caddesi No/1/A, Burgazada
- Istanbul, Princes' Islands
- Opens everyday at 06:00 AM
- User Rating