More Top 10 Lists
- Boutique Hotels
- Brand Name Hotels
- Five Star Hotels
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Luxury Hotels
- Apartments and Condos
- Business Hotels
- Cheap Accommodations
- Trendy Hotels
- Hotels Near Ataturk International Airport
- Hotels Near Galata Kulesi (Tower)
- Hotels Near Sultanahmet Mosque
- Even more lists
Public Question Asked by NileGuide about Istanbul
Did Murad V live in the Malta Kiosk or Ciragan palace after 1876?
The Best Answer
Answered by ENIZDURMAZ , Istanbul, Turkey
5. Murat , he managed the ottomon empire just 93 day. After 31 August 1876 he was removed from management
Answered by Atilla , Yesilkoy, Turkey
After he become removed from management, he moved to the Ciragan palaca at 31 August 1876... He died 29 August 1904 because of diabetes..
Answered by caner bakar , Istanbul, Turkey
my friend . if you have a msn adress that we can have msn chat and i can tell you better ok? what is your msna dress?
Answered by ipek ozkul , Istanbul, Turkey
He lived in Ciragan Palace.