- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: gSp_Aali
- Red Pepper, located in the basement floor of Plaza Indonesia, Thamrin offers you some of the authentic food from different place in Indonesia. You cant call this a restaurant, because the concept is more like a food court than a restaurant, because they have different booth for different food. So people can come, see, and choose different food they like, such as satay (they have chicken, lamb, and hot 'padang' satay), gado-gado, karedok, pempek (from Palembang, Sumatra), noodles (from Aceh, Sumatra), Rujak (fruits mixed with spice nut), Lontong cap Gomeh, and many more.. Usually this place is full in lunch and dinner time, the visitor usually are the employees from the offices around plaza Indonesia or the visitors of the mall. Affordable price, quality, and also good taste of the food makes this place as one of the favorite place to have a meal. Enjoy!
- The description was provided by gSp_Aali
- Jalan Mohammad Husni Thamrin
- Jakarta Capital Region, Jakarta Capital Region
- User Rating