Samsara Resort is located near the beach in Negril's West End neighborhood and close to Throne Room, Seven Mile Beach, and Negril Lighthouse. Additional area points of interest include Negril Hills Golf Club and Royal Palm Reserve.
This resort offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Dining options at Samsara Resort include 2 restaurants. 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The resort serves hot/cold buffet breakfasts each morning in the dining room (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The property's full-service health spa has massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the resort has a computer station. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
50 guestrooms at Samsara Resort feature ceiling fans and windows that open. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Furnished balconies or patios offer ocean, sea, or partial ocean views. Bathrooms feature showers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Premium cable television is provided. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 74.53 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 11.62 (one way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Deposit: USD 93.50 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.46 per day (rates may vary)
- Full breakfast fee: USD 11.62 for adults and USD 5.81 for children (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 9.35 per night
- Air conditioning fee: USD 17.60 per night
- Safe fee: USD 2.81 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Samsara Resort
Excellent Staff - Great Location - Poor Accommodations - Miserable Food
My wife and I went to Samsara for our honeymoon. I had been looking for an affordable caribbean get away and didn't want the hassle of carrying money around. Let me just say, when...
- posted on 11.27.12
- by Joshua S
I've stayed here 6 times and will continue to stay here as long as I travel to Jamaica ..... You can jump off the cliffs right out back of your room, you can walk to the best...
- posted on 11.22.12
- by Reverend-Robert D
Great place for the cost!
My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in April. We were a little concerned because of mixed reviews. Samsara greatly exceeded our expectations. We have traveled a lot and this was...
- posted on 11.15.12
- by Glenn L