- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Arlene Patricia Kirton
- To talk to you about Jade Gardens is to talk about the most popular place in Kingston for Chinese food. Jade Gardens is a clean surroundings. It, I believe, is a family run restaurant also. It has the most delicious menus from Wonton Soups to Lo Mein, superb beverages. It is centrally located to hotels around Liguanea Plains. If you are interested in going to the movies it is located in the same center as the Palace cineplex it is on the top floor. Nice Ambience you may have to waitto be seated because of its popularity. At the end of the wait you will be pleased with the service.
- The description was provided by Arlene Patricia Kirton
- Hope Rd
- Kingston, St Andrew Parish
- User Rating