Located in Jerusalem, Jerusalem Gate Hotel is connected to a shopping center and close to International Convention Centre, Temple Mount, and Western Wall. Nearby points of interest also include Dome of the Rock and Knesset.
Jerusalem Gate Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning. This 3-star property offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Jerusalem property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
298 air-conditioned guestrooms at Jerusalem Gate Hotel feature hair dryers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer multi-line phones. Televisions have cable channels. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: ILS 10 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: ILS 28 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 55 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: ILS 35 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Jerusalem Gate Hotel
Forget 4 stars!
This is not a 4 star hotel. If you need a 3 beds room please consider that they only have double rooms and that they can only put an additional bed in the room. Rooms are small. Furniture...
- posted on 11.06.12
- by Giorgio_SV_58
Jerusalem Gate - not the best entrance to the capital of Israel.
The room seemed a bit worn. They had not removed the blood stains from the giant bugs somebody obviously had killed on the wall. The food was never a surprise or anything to look forward...
- posted on 11.04.12
- by vagnoluf
very good Hotel
After my experience at the Sea net Hotel in Tel Aviv,I was pleasantly surprise to arrive at The Jerusalem gate. very nice hotel.Clean, roomy and a wonderful view. Excellent breakfast...
- posted on 11.01.12
- by Bea33020