Oasis



Address:

4 820 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI, United States

Phone:

(808) 822-9332

NileGuide Expert tip:

Try the lamb pot pie with root vegetables and rosemary chevre.

Cuisines:

Fusion

Description:

Sitting right on a white sandy beach with expansive ocean views, Oasis is truly an oasis from the daily hustle and bustle while making an attempt towards a sustainable future for Kaua`i. A full service restaurant and bar, they use at least 90 percent of the food served is from the island of Kaua`i, while the remaining 10 percent is from other Hawaiian islands.

The head chef sure puts a unique twists on the dishes, and there is plenty for both traditional eaters as well as vegetarians. The oxtail bao bun roasted and melted onion and teriyaki puts a modern and unique twist on a local staple. As the fresh catch changes daily, you may find fish seared with Okinawan sweet potato puree or as sashimi. The taro root wontons with coconut cream are another amazing dish.

Make sure to dress up a bit here. It's not ultra fancy but don't roll in with sandy feet in a bathing suit. Casual resort wear or other nice clothing will do.

Map:



© 2014 NileGuide.com   ·   Blog   ·   Facebook   ·   Contact Us   ·   About Us   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms & Conditions