The only way to see the entire garden island is by plane! Enjoy breathtaking scenery of Kauai Island on a new Airvan aircraft. Be seduced by the amazing one of a kind panoramic views you'll only get to see from the sky. This is an air tour the whole family will enjoy and love!
Experience Kauai by air in this state of the art G8 Airvan aircraft! Specifically designed for aerial sightseeing, it flies at a slower pace for optimal viewing and photography. The Airvan is known for its huge bubble windows, smooth ride and wide cabin doors for easy access. It provides a very spacious cabin for comfortable seating.
- Kipu Kai (Baby Napali)
- Menehune Fishpond (Raiders of the Lost Arc was filmed)
- Secluded Mahaulepu Beach
- Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees
- Manawaiopuna Waterfall also known as Jurassic Falls
- Captain Cooks Landing in Old Waimea town
- Breathtaking Waimea Canyon (Grand Canyon of the Pacific)
- Beautiful Napali Coastline
- Lots of waterfalls
- Lumahai Beach (Movie South Pacific was filmed)
- Hanalei Bay and Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
- Mokuaeae Island (Northern most point of the Hawaiian Islands)
- Waialeale Crater (wettest spot on earth)
- Anahola Mountain Range (King Kong's Profile)
- Wailua Falls (Fantasy Island was filmed)
- Opaekaa Falls
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Entire Kauai Island Air TourLocals have answered 9 questions about Kauai.
Ask Kauai Locals about Entire Kauai Island Air Tour