This historic Oahu Day Trip from Kauai will take you on a patriotic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice on the USS Missouri. You will board the Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. Explore the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through to Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic journey will continue with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Before you return to Kauai you will experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center at Pearl Harbor
- Guided tour through USS Missouri
- Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing (drive through)
- Kawaihao Church, State Library, City Hall, Mission Houses (drive through)
- Iolani Palace and Kamehameha Statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head Crater (drive through if time permits)
- Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from KauaiLocals have answered 9 questions about Kauai.
Ask Kauai Locals about Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from Kauai