Ibis Bay Beach Resort is located on the beach in Key West, close to Smathers Beach, Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, and Audubon House and Tropical Gardens. Other points of interest near this hotel include Key West Art and Historical Society and Mallory Square.
Ibis Bay Beach Resort features a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a marina, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2012.
81 air-conditioned guestrooms at Ibis Bay Beach Resort feature hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Accommodations offer water or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers. In addition to phones, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Guests may request microwaves, in-room massages, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 July 2011)
- Pool access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spring Break deposit: USD 150 per stay (for guests under 30 years old)
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 3101 N. Roosevelt Blvd
- Key West, FL 33040
- User Rating