- Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Fusion
NileGuide Expert tip:
Hakka Republic doubles up as a bar and entertainment outlet with live music.
- Don't be fooled- the food served here has nothing Oriental about it. It's mostly fusion and draws mostly from Japanese influences. Think such dishes as steamed Wagyu with ponzu sauce and duck confit with fig compote. Hakka Republic Wine Bar & Bistro is one of the few places in the city where wine is equally appreciated. The service staff is knowledgeable about the wines served while special pairing menus are available that lists wine recommendations for each dish. Better still- the restaurant has an enomatic wine dispenser to ensure a wine's properties are preserved for longer. The interior pays tribute to the opulent days of Shanghai back in the 1930s with funky colors, lanterns, twinkling lights and post-modern posters of Mao.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about Hakka Republic Wine Bar & BistroLocals have answered 138 questions about Kuala Lumpur.
Ask Kuala Lumpur Locals about Hakka Republic Wine Bar & Bistro
- visit website
- tel: +60 3 2078 8908 / +60 3 2078 9908
- fax: +60 3 2078 7908
- send email
- Menara Hap Seng 1-3, Jalan P. Ramlee
- 2nd Floor
- Kuala Lumpur 50250
KL City Centre
- Mondays to Fridays: Noon-2:30pm & 5pm-1am; Saturdays: 5pm-2am; Sundays: 11:30am-3:30pm & 6pm-1am
- User Rating