Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo is located in Kyoto's Shimogyo neighborhood, close to Higashi Honganji Temple, Kyoto Tower, and Nijo Castle. Nearby points of interest also include Kiyomizu Temple and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo features a restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an area shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and concierge services. This is a smoke-free property.
124 air-conditioned guestrooms at Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo feature laptop-compatible safes and safes. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. At this 3.5-star hotel, accommodations include kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and slippers. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1575 per night
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: JPY 525 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: JPY 525 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: JPY 735 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-GojoLocals have answered 14 questions about Kyoto.
Ask Kyoto Locals about Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo
- 432 Matsuya-cho Gojo-dori
- Karasuma-higashiiru Shimogyoku
- Kyoto 600-8105
- User Rating