Hearton Hotel Kyoto is located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto - Old Imperial Palace neighborhood, close to Kyoto International Manga Museum, Nijo Castle, and Kyoto Imperial Palace. Nearby points of interest also include Kiyomizu Temple and Gion Corner.
Dining options at Hearton Hotel Kyoto include 2 restaurants. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include complimentary bicycles. This 3-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers a meeting/conference room and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Kyoto property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Nearby parking is also available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). The property has designated areas for smoking.
294 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hearton Hotel Kyoto feature complimentary newspapers and windows that open. Beds come with down comforters. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and slippers. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer cordless phones. 26-inch high-definition televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and hair dryers. Guests may request microwaves, in-room massages, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 3000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 6750
- Buffet breakfast fee: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Oike-agaru, Higashinotoin St. Nakagyo
- Kyoto 604 0836
- User Rating