- This restaurant at Mandalay Bay is the closest thing you can come to a blues revival without going to Louisiana. Live music has been presented by some of the all-time great rhythm and blues personalities, with Dan Aykroyd sometimes serving as opening act. Nightly entertainment usually starts around 7:30p. Everyone will love the fried catfish and succulent barbecued ribs. On Sunday, a brunch buffet is punctuated by some of the greatest gospel singers in the country.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Date spot 2004 – Audience Winner
- Live Music Venue 2004 – Audience Winner
- Live Music Venue 2005 – Audience Winner
- Live Music Venue 2007 – Audience Winner
- Highly Recommended 2009
- Highly Recommended 2010
Message from House of Blues
The kind of live music entertainment that's moved millions - that's what you can expect to feel at Mandalay Bay's House of Blues Music Hall. Seven nights a week, you'll enjoy a staggering range of music - rock, reggae, rap, rockabilly, jazz?and, of course blues. And with that range of music, a full spectrum of performers: from B.B. King to Stevie Nicks to Bob Dylan.
- Reserve for parties
- House of Blues Restaurant
- Famous Gospel Brunch buffet